2007年8月14日 星期二

My first Press Conference at Timberland

I want to use English to write about this event because I want my boss Andre to read.  Today we finally announced to the media about our Horqin Green Project and the appointment of Timberland annual brand Ambassador, Blue Lan's going to Horqin Desert with us for tree planting.  I am so proud about our vision of "doing well and doing good".  Timberland means it.   Ever since 2001, we have been planting over 600,000 trees at Horqin Desert.  And, we aim to achieve 1Million trees by 2008.  What an emotional commitment from Timberland!

My boss Andre is here today to help us announce the brand ambassador, Blue Lan to the media.  My boss is very supportive to us.  We got a lot of media attention today and hopefully we can get through the right message on the newspaper and magazine tomorrow. 

This is Angela.  She is so committed to the brand and her job.  She worked with Monica to acomplish this press conference with very limited resource and budget.  I am so satisfied to have this good partner to work with us.  See! She is always smiling even with high preassure.

 

This is Monica, our Marketing Manager.  She has been with Timberland for over 3 years.  She was in Horqin Desert Tree Planting trip last year so she knows how it works.  She told me about all the dos and don'ts for my next week's Horqin Dessert Trip.  Thanks God I have such an angel around me.

 

This is Andre (left) and Maggie (right).  Andre came for reviewing our business these two days and provided us a lot of good suggestion to grow the sales and build the brand.  Maggie has been always most helpful to me as she was the Country Manager of Timberland Taiwan for years and is now promoted to be the Regional Marketing and Merchandising Director to reloacte to Singaore.  She will go to Horqin with us next week.  We will share on room.

This is York, the famous lyric writer, who is Billy's Family member.  Billy and York are Blue's agent.  They are all great people!  When I was single before I remarry to my husband, they have accompanied me for 4 years.  They are my brothers.  I am their lovely sister.

What a great gift from God!

 

Billy, my best male friend, is our MC of today's press conference.  He will also go to Horqin Dessert with us.  I love him dearly.

 

Blue Lan, the famous actor, is going with us to Horqin next week.  He seldom smiles in front of media due to his special character.  He is very pure in my eyes.  It turns out that he is a very environmental friendly person who loves to engage into a lot of "green" things.

 

This is me in front of the stage. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言